skip to Main Content


We rely on donations from individuals as well as trusts and corporate bodies to enable us to provide our services to hundreds of children each year.

Tax Efficient Giving – there has never been a better time to give!

There has probably never been a more advantageous array of tax benefits for donating to charity in the UK. Some examples of the key current benefits are:

Gift Aid
For a 20% tax payer, the charity can claim an extra £25 of Gift Aid for every £100 donated.  A 40% tax payer can claim back £25 of tax for every £100 donated, so the £100 donation costs £75 and the charity receives £125 including Gift Aid. Make a Gift Aid Declaration

Gifts of Shares or Other Assets
Donors are entitled to Income Tax relief AND Capital Gains Tax relief on gifts of land, property or shares to charity.

Inheritance Tax and Legacies
Gifts left to charity in a will are deducted from the value of the estate before Inheritance Tax is calculated.

For a detailed review there are plenty of websites with good information. As with everything to do with tax, the rules can be complex and professional advice is often worth taking.

By Debit or Credit Card

To make a single donation, or to donate regularly, click on the CAF Donate button below.


If you would like to make a Single Donation, or set up a Standing Order, you can do so online via a BACS payment to the following bank account:

Payee: HRCST
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30 98 90
Account number: 16014060

Please use your name as the reference and let us know about your kind donation by emailing info@hrcst.org.uk.

With a cheque

Donations may also be made by cheque payable to HRCST.  Please send your cheque to the following address:

Stable Court
Mawnan Smith
TR11 5JZ

Thank you for supporting HRCST!

If you have any questions about Gift Aid, you want to check if a donation is eligible, or you want to change or cancel your declaration, please email info@hrcst.org.uk

Please tell us if you change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Back To Top